Thursday, February 12, 2009

The ever reliable workhorses: Honda CRV and Proton



What is one's dream car? Most will probably answer a Porsche or to an extent a Mercedes Sports.
To me give me a Honda anytime.

Why this obsession for a Honda?
It all started while working in JB 20 years ago i was given a 2000cc Honda Accord as a company car. Cool man, only 28 years old then and driving a "posh" car so to speak.

That just shows my ambitions when it comes to cars, i have never waiver ed from my "dream car' that is is always a Honda.

So what do i drive now? My ever reliable Honda CRV, a bit old though now but am still happy and contented with it.

My first ever new car though was a Proton Saga. Who said Proton's cars are not that reliable?
Well true to my ever preference that the second car is a Proton, i changed the Kenari few months back to a new Proton saga GLM model, though to the other half's disconcerting view.

I though love my new Proton, shining Blue and always prestine looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment