Friday, March 13, 2009

Places to savour





Flight to KL delayed..uhhh,well will be away for a week again.

With all this constant travelling makes me reminisce what has been my favourite destination so far.Indeed fortunate enough to say there's a plenty but then some will always bring back lingering memories ....obviously my umrah trip to Mecca takes the pick.
Other favourite places?

The Lake Distict in the Cumbrian district England still remains a very favourite place. Its meandering hills and lakes gave the place a sense of melancholy while still retaining its eerie beauty..

I went for a week camping holiday when was still a young boy of 18 during my A level years in UK.
The long walks, the camping we did near the lakes still remained clear in my memory. One day i will visit this place again i promise myself.

Venice is my favourite city, because of its uniqueness .

Walking mindlessly along its narrow streets,piazzas and boat taxi rides along its vast arrays of canals was a real joy. A pizza dinner as you watched the sunset alone worth a visit to Venice.

Have been there twice,once as a backpacking student and also on a holiday with the family few years back.

My favourite Malaysian destination is Pulau Redang. I was not expecting much though when i took a short holiday with the family while on a working trip to Trengganu.

The Berjaya Hotel was a real haven on earth. Its pristine clear water and white sandy beach is the best there is anywhere in the world i think.Snorkel ling was a treat to savour and definitely i will come back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment