Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Favourite corners






Hmmm... we all have our favourite corners at home. A place where we can do our own things and felt "hey,this is my territory".

For a boisterous household like ours ,never easy but then here are my favourite corners:

-My Hi Fi corner,great place for me to relax while sipping a cup of coffee or reading a book. Have quite a collection ,not the latest hip hop of course but a collection that is deemed ancient by Sabrina,the twin girl.
Well, if you have Cd's of Endang S Taurina, Henri Rotinsulu and love songs collections,it may be ancient in sound but wow such soothing music to the ears.

-My Coffee corner, a place where i brewed my own coffee from a relatively cheap espresso machine. Have its own "bar" as well more for the coffee and tea making though. I have my own favourite supply of espresso coffee(from a shop in Pending area) ...well i know Coffex was also coffee being brewed and served at the Hilton Kuching. Diyana my elder girl shared my passion for coffee and i do enjoy making her a cuppa whenever she's back from her A level college in KL.

_My Books corner. It has been almost 12 years that i started a habit of buying and budget ting a book a month. So you can imagine the arrays of books i have,almost a mini library. Mostly "boring" books according to Faizul the twin boy. Well i don't keep collection of Pokeman books !!!

- My TV/Movie corner..wow that 's a real great place for me to relax. i am a movie buff(as in books,football,coffee and music) . I normally spent my weekend at this corner if not travelling .
It has served me well and the enjoyment of watching a good movie with the kids(if they re not playing computer games) is a great treat indeed. Azri the eldest love this corner too and when he was back from university holidays a while back fully engrossed with his 24 tv series.

Well those were indeed my favourite corners at my abode and how i wished i have the time to spend at all these little nooks as i sipped my favourite brew of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment