Thursday, June 4, 2009

A watery tale of mee jawa..





Last week i have a bad experience when frequenting a food stall outlet which used to be a supermarket previously and now turned into quite a thriving food outlet. I have heard of this place and brought the family out for some simple dinner.

To start with the place looked promising with its fair share of customers a sign of a good eatery.

Ordered a plate of "Mee Jawa" and to my horror , the Mee Jawa was just a watery mash of tasteless plate of trodden Mee...what a shame, why cant they be more wary of a customer's needs?
Will i go there again for my Mee Jawa? Never!!!!

I should have  trusted my normal frequented place for a plate of "Mee Jawa" and some generous helping of Hepia(fried prawn fritters dipped in chili sauce)...yes the Rex Cucur Outlet at Rubber Road. 
There there i finally enjoyed my Mee jawa helping, great taste and real value for money.
Will i go there again for my Mee Jawa? Yes I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment