Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My children..my jewels










I was having coffee with a close friend last night who just came back from KL and he remarked and realised that he has reached an "old" age when he had his eldest son in his smart attire going to work for the first time.Excuse me friend you are a year younger than me, so what does this makes me? An old man as well?

Well make me reminisces the joys and pains in raising your children .Well we have the good blessing of having 5 children.

Azri, the eldest is now 22 years old and soon to be in his final year at University Sydney majoring in economics.
Diyana, is now 19 years old just finishing her A levels and waiting to go off to England to do her Chemical Engineering degree.

The twins,Sabrina and Faizul are now 15 years old and son to sit for their Form 3 exams.

The youngest,Amirul is 8 years old and a spoilt brat as expected of the youngest.

Definitely as we aged we saw them growing up so fast that we sometimes we hope that time can stand still and give us the eternal joy of always with them. Life though is never meant and should not meant to be like that, If we do love them we have to set them free and let them conjure their own destiny and trust that with our guidance and love they will turn out to be useful citizens of the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment