Friday, April 24, 2009

In search of a great cuppa



Normally during a hectic day i would have my usual dose of coffee, i always lose of the number of cups i have drunk but i do know 5 is a normal count.

My friends and colleagues were very aware of my coffee obsession and they will always laugh whenever i told them at what great lengths i normally went through just to search or experience a great cuppa coffee.

Kuching my home town do not offer much choices so i normally just relish making my own cup at home on my coffee machine. Still give me a great treat for i still have in my stock premium coffee such as coffex and Illy .

The Hilton cafe though to me still best place to have a great cup and they only use Coffex brand coffee..hmm not bad.

In my search for a great cuppa i can relate many stories of drinking coffee at various places and some even unique! Well, once i did have a glass of coffee with hot charcoal(yes ,believe me)at a roadside in Jogjakarta.

KL of course has its own great joints to offer you coffee. Without fail if i am at Suria KLCC, San Francisco coffee outlet is a must place to stop by for a cuppa. The Starbucks at Berjaya Times Borders is another fav, the Cofffee Bean at Low Yat is also a good place to relax over a good cup of Americano.The KLIA airport Marche outlet is also a must stop place for coffee .

The most interesting fact about coffee is that it is the second most traded commodity after oil, believe that huh....

No comments:

Post a Comment